- This event has passed.
Designing For Change: Women In Entrepreneurship
Attend a design thinking workshop targeting the issues women face in entrepreneurship and the workplace, complete with a panel of 6 young UNC alumnae who will share their personal stories and experiences as females in entrepreneurship. The first half of the workshop will focus on discussing issues women face in entrepreneurship with the alumnae panel. The second half of the workshop will focus on putting our brains together to solve these issues with a design-thinking workshop.
- Chelsea Eshraghi, Director, Carolina Angel Network
- Ronit Freeman, Associate Professor, UNC Chapel Hill
- Sophia Lopez, Founder, Kaleido
- Niki Shamdasani, Co-Founder, Sani
- Amy Linnane, Assistant Director, Launch Chapel Hill
- Shannon Rentner, Director of Marketing, Smashing Boxes