- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Conversations: The Road to Immunity During COVID-19 — Developing and Distributing a Vaccine
Brought to you by the American Public Health Association and the National Academy of Medicine, this webinar series is exploring the state of the science surrounding the current outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and globally, with a focus on the emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Hear from trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care.
Webinar #9: The Road to Immunity During COVID-19 — Developing and Distributing a Vaccine
June 10, 5-6:30 p.m. ET
Our expert panel:
- Paul A. Offit, MD (Moderator) — Director, Vaccine Education Center and attending physician, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kathleen M. Neuzil, MD, MPH, FIDSA — Myron M. Levine, MD Professor in Vaccinology and Director, Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- John R. Mascola, MD — Director, Dale and Betty Bumpers Vaccine Research Center, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Richard J. Hatchett, MD — Chief Executive Officer, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations
- Seth Berkley — Chief Executive Officer, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
Participants can earn 1.5 CPH, CME, CNE, or CHES continuing education credits.