Steve Wing Memorial Service
You are invited to a special event to honor the life and impact of Steve Wing
Saturday, January 28, 2017
1-3 pm at Gerrard Hall
160 E. Cameron Avenue
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Please click here for parking and additional information.
As many of you know, our beloved colleague, mentor and friend, Dr. Steve Wing, passed away on November 9 after a valiant battle with cancer. We hope that you will be able to join us to honor and celebrate his life and work.
Please contact Chandra Caldwell in the Department of Epidemiology at email@example.com.
- RT @MyaLRoberson: My advisor @WhitneyEpi received a @UNCpublichealth award for Excellence in Teaching today! So well deserved! I'm incredib… about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Sterling_NC: Honored to have @chancellorfolt moderate a chat on leadership with #UNC alumni Paula Brown Stafford and Lisa Grimes. @UNCP… about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seating has begun for this incredible event! Join the #Gillings School and co-authors Paula Brown Stafford and Lisa… https://t.co/7aQm4Vg78S about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our Teaching Innovation Awardees are (L-R): Dr. Meghan Shanahan, MCH; Amanda Holliday, NUTR; Kathy Roggenkamp, BIOS… https://t.co/fLqxJt060F about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNC_OIA: All are welcome to join tomorrow's Film Screening of the powerful documentary #BendingtheArc at 5:30pm in MBRB. (We'll have a… about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CChauvenet Come by and find out! (If you can't make it, we'll post a news story about them next week.) 04:15:31 PM April 17, 2018 in reply to CChauvenet ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We look forward to welcoming two-time #Gillings alumna Paula Brown Stafford & #UNC alumna Lisa T. Grimes tomorrow a… https://t.co/7fm9d9Zwoi 02:14:19 PM April 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Please join us on Wednesday to celebrate excellent educators and mentors at #Gillings with the 2018 Teaching Innova… https://t.co/USC9y8kyP9 02:02:00 PM April 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learn more about the #plastic problem -- listen to the full show now! https://t.co/XP0HWdGWyo https://t.co/qYNFZFkBvx 12:46:36 PM April 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNCDeptMedicine: .@UNCpublichealth student @AgileAdeline, on Dr. Jenny Flythe's research team @keop_unc, was awarded 2018 Top Poster @N… 11:57:57 AM April 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join #UNC #Gillings alumna Paula Brown Stafford and Eschelman School of Pharmacy alumna Lisa T. Grimes for a discussion and signing of their new book "Remember Who You Are on Weds. April 18, 2018. The book discussion will be led by #UNC #Gillings Chancellor Carol Folt. More at the link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/remember-who-you-are-a-book-discussion-and-signing-tickets-44380914510View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings Faculty and Staff, join us today and hear from our special guest, #UNC Provost Bob Blouin!View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings Dean Barbara K. Rimer discusses cancer drug costs, patient information and health inequities in a recent guest blog for the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) https://connection.asco.org/blogs/making-case-discussing-treatment-costs-patientsView on Facebook
- We're sad to report the passing of former #UNC #Gillings Nutrition Member Pam Haines: https://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/pam-haines-former-nutrition-faculty-member-dies-at-70/View on Facebook
- Clear your schedule for May 1 so you can attend the outstanding and inspiring Hettleman Lectures, one of which will feature #UNC #Gillings own Health Policy and Management Assoc. Prof. Stephanie Wheeler! lhttps://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/wheeler-awarded-uncs-hettleman-prize-for-artistic-and-scholarly-ach...View on Facebook