Maternity Care Practice Improvement - Relevant Info Amidst COVID-19
Virtual Meeting Tuesday, March 24th
1. COVID-19 Lactation and Infant Feeding in Emergencies (L.I.F.E.) Support | Dr. Aunchalee Palmquist (available for a limited time)
2. TeleHealth Opportunities and Experiences from McLeod Regional Florence | Michelle Hendricks
3. Updates from Baby-Friendly USA | Tammy Titus (no longer available)
4. Overview of 2023 Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria from Baby-Friendly USA | Tammy Titus (no longer available)
5. State-of-the-Art Review on Managing Exclusive Breastfeeding in the First Week of Life | Dr. Alison Stuebe
Please note these recorded presentations will be available for 2 weeks, due to the time-sensitive nature of the material.