Sarah Moody is responsible for customizing the Carolina Data Acquisition and Reporting tool Data Management System for use in projects across the Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center.
• Customize the Database Management System, Carolina Data Acquisition Reporting Tool (CDART) for use in projects across the Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center.
• Develop complex integrated reports which pull data from the CDART operational schema as well as any randomization schema.
• Track and document data management activities for a variety of projects, ensuring that testing SOPs are followed and that specifications are clear and correct.
• Train and support users of CDART by traveling to sites, preparing training materials, setting up test instances of CDART with forms, reports and randomization code, and creating site-specific logins for trainees.
• Develop online tutorials for CDART and other systems within the Coordinating Center.
BS/BA, Information Science and English, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2017