Emily Rose Wiginton
Emily Rose Wiginton is the communications coordinator for the World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Center for Research Evidence in Sexual and Reproductive Health, located in the Department of Maternal and Child Health at UNC-Chapel Hill. In this role, she uses her professional writing skills in daily correspondence with other key stakeholders in the field to ensure global reproductive health and justice for all.
- Oversees all external and internal communications for the WHO Collaborating Center
- Assists Dr. Herbert Peterson with administrative, academic and travel-related tasks
- Organizes meetings, travel and purchasing for the Collaborating Center staff
- Designs explanatory/development materials for the Center
- Develops and organizes interfaces for course materials (syllabi, Sakai web pages, etc.) for "MHCH 729: Implementation Science in Global, Maternal, and Child Health"
BA, Professional Writing and Public Discourse, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2017