0003/0004 Michael Hooker Research Center
Classroom Space Information
Seats: 41 (movable)
Projectors: 1 (ceiling-mounted)
- Steerable Camera and Ceiling Mics
- Media Lectern
- Multimedia Touch Panel
- Desktop Computer
- Computer Monitor
- Blu-ray/DVD Player
- Laptop Connections (VGA and HDMI cables w/Mini DisplayPort Adapter)
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- PowerPoint Remote
- Document Camera (In-Room Display and Compatible with Zoom Sharing)
- AV Help Desk Phone
- Audio System: Room Speakers; Wireless Clip-on; Podium Microphones
- Projection Screen: (1) Electronic-controlled Screen
- Standard Lectern
- Digital phone line for Conference Phone (Reserve through AC Services: (919) 966-6536)
Read the Room Equipment Instructions (PDF) for help with managing the control panel and using AV equipment.
Watch the updated Classroom Instructional Video for tips to operate the room controls in this classroom space.
To reserve additional media equipment, please complete the Audiovisual Services Equipment Request Form or call (919) 966–6536.