The Dean's Lecture Series
Dan Ariely, PhD
James B. Duke Professor of Behavioral Economics
and author of "Predictably Irrational"
Friday, March 26, 2010
Dean and Alumni Distinguished Professor
Gillings School of Global Public Health
If you are having trouble viewing the webcast through the embedded screen above, try this alternate YouTube link.
Note: Video content on this page is delivered by YouTube.
- RT @univgazette: TIme for flu shots! Starting Tues. clinics will be offered on campus for students, faculty and staff @UNCpublichealth http… 04:18:41 PM September 12, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #UNC #Gillings @unchpm prof. Paula Song is principal investigator of $1.9M PCORI grant. http://t.co/pyCe9IVCMA 11:28:12 AM September 12, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stigma Free Carolina kicks off tomorrow at #UNC. #Gillings Epidemiology PhD student Nelson Pace is a co-founder: http://t.co/3v2hG95UR9 02:30:46 PM September 11, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A candid shot from yesterday's series of safety demos and information sessions here at #UNC #Gillings… http://t.co/KG1I5UJZOX 02:13:12 PM September 11, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today's AWESOME: #Endeavors story on #UNC #Gillings 2014 Health Policy & Management Ph.D., Lindsey Haynes-Maslow! http://t.co/NJVn7My4F3 01:07:14 PM September 11, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 9-11 #UNC #Gillings. Bless us, every one. http://t.co/o9Ezai9wek 08:58:10 AM September 11, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #UNC #Gillings Jianwen Cai is the new leader of the International Biometric Society’s Eastern N. American Region. http://t.co/FRw8rw8ndC 08:46:14 AM September 11, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In case you haven't noticed #UNC #Gillings, our website is now RESPONSIVE to all your (phone and tablet) needs! http://t.co/zOaAy6CHFd 08:34:35 AM September 10, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Full house at the #UNC #Gillings #Ebola information session. Four great speakers, including Dr. Fisher… http://t.co/NNx9zdA0t7 10:51:05 PM September 09, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't miss the #Gillings @uncglobalhealth #Ebola discussion, today at 5:30 in Rosenau Auditorium. http://t.co/Lw3lrydcFO 02:10:08 PM September 09, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REJECT THE STATIONARY HEALTH PARADIGM!! Ok, so maybe we don't want to be that extreme, but increased communication mobility (i.e. insert your fave ringtone here) means increased opportunity to bring health information, prevention and care EVERYWHERE. Which is why YOU should attend this awesome #UNC #Gillings presentation, aptly titled "Exploring Careers in Mobile Health" on Sept 22. Featured guests include #UNC #Gillings 2013 alumn Katie D. McMillan(!). REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/SPHmhealthView on Facebook
- Some #UNC researchers exploring ways to get more uninsured North Carolina immigrants enrolled in health insurance have found that the price points of ObamaCare programs should not be a deterrent. #UNC #Gillings adjunct prof. of Maternal and Child Health and of Health Behavior Kristen Perreira is one of the study's co-authors. http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/study-considers-how-to-increase-health-care-enrollment-for-ncs-immigr...View on Facebook
- Researchers from #UNC #Gillings and Arts and Sciences have received a #CDC grant to reduce violent deaths, injuries nationwide. http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/unc-partners-with-cdc-to-reduce-violent-deaths-injuries-nationwide/View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings own Prof. Paula Song received a coveted $1.9M PCORI grant to study new model of health delivery: http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/song-awarded-1-9m-pcori-grant-to-study-new-model-of-health-delivery/View on Facebook
- Two #UNC #Gillings faculty have written a piece on the need to get health care to all of North Carolina's immigrants: http://college.unc.edu/2014/09/12/healthreform/View on Facebook