How to Apply
1. Review Costs and Funding for guidance on applying for financial aid.
2. Submit FAFSA form to be considered for financial aid.
3. Complete and submit an online application.
Enter each coarse taken at an institution of higher learning. (Applicants will need an unofficial transcript to enter this information.)
4. Mail official transcripts (from each institution you have attended) directly to SOPHAS. Do not mail these to UNC.
SOPHAS, P.O. Box 9111,Watertown, MA 02471
For overnight delivery:
Please note that overnight or express delivery will not expedite the process of your application.
SOPHAS, C/O Liaison International, 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02471
5. Upload you personal statement.
The essay is a critical piece of the admission process. Please upload a personal statement…