Faculty and Staff Meetings
Summer 2016 All Staff Meeting
June 8, 2016
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
2306 McGavran-Greenberg Hall
View agenda. (PDF)
- View slides from previous meetings.
- Check out our School’s Quick Facts.
- Visit Mediasite for info on system requirements to view the meeting remotely.
For questions call the Dean’s Office at (919) 966-3215.
Faculty and Staff Meeting feedback:
- Head to Armfield Atrium now for the #UNC #Gillings Schoolwide Welcome (and some tasty eats)! https://t.co/Ig3H4pgIWe about 38 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is definitely relevant to scholars of #publichealth -- three cheers for #UNC's Three Zeros Initiative! https://t.co/DNyRlFgL6E about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Drs. Jim Herrington and Clare Barrington welcome Dr. Marta Castro (center) to #UNC #Gillings for a lunchtime talk. https://t.co/t1tfIfZ6T5 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @uncmedicine: Did you know all of the ways that patient questionnaires help? Dr Ethan Basch in new podcast https://t.co/jjWQu3m3PQ https… about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @unchpm: Pro Tip: the @uncpublichealth Welcome Back Social is the place to be. TODAY at 3. https://t.co/c0KjUTFnyO about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sorry folks, today's talk on TB, dengue and HIV in Cuba is FULL. https://t.co/o55ElDpyXF about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GillingsGateway: Interested in TB, dengue and HIV in Cuba? Well this talk is for you! RSVP to attend! https://t.co/95QmkO2ImX https://t… about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @adamjutha Thanks for your support! about 6 hours ago in reply to adamjutha ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "We're off and running!" Dean Rimer reflects on the great new students at #UNC #Gillings: https://t.co/Y75yfg46W0 https://t.co/mUqxYiIWmq 04:49:24 PM August 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- UNC researchers question the process for reviewing coverage of ‘off-label’ #cancer drug use: https://t.co/b7OyhXIxS8 https://t.co/nF21qiQGqy 03:55:04 PM August 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sharing this, #UNC #Gillings - sometimes genius public health innovations are extremely simple and extremely effective: http://themindcircle.com/free-little-pantry-feed-poor-homeless/View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings Dean Rimer with some thoughts on our new students! http://mondaymorning.web.unc.edu/great-new-students-arrive-in-chapel-hill/View on Facebook
- Great seminar coming up over at the Wilson Library. More details below:View on Facebook
- The first #UNC #Gillings Renal Nutrition training is approaching quickly. Make sure you reserve your spot. Space is limited and filling fast! http://sph.unc.edu/nutr/renal-nutrition-training-program-dates-and-locations/View on Facebook
- Stop by TODAY to learn about global health resources at #UNC #Gillings. (Yesterday's session required extra chairs!)View on Facebook