- Leads monitoring and evalution of public health programs for Futures Group in Chapel Hill
- Main bulk of work is with MEASURE Evaluation, which supports improvements in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) in population, health, and nutrition worldwide
- Active in building the capacities of two Nigerian universities to institutionalize M&E trainings, courses, and tracks as part of their MPH programs
- Leads a qualitative study assessing the Child Status Index, a tool designed to measure the well-being of orphans and other vulnerable children
- At MEASURE, contributes to the development of trainings and tools designed to generate need for and use of health information in programmatic/policy decision making
- Operations Technical Manager for the Targeted States Hight Impact Project in northern Nigeria.
- Conducts measure and evaluation training, both domestic and international
- Research and training experience with a variety of populations, including sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast and Central Asia, American Indian/Alaska Natives, and NC health departments