Parking and Transportation
Visitor Parking Spaces
Two visitor spaces are available on Dauer Drive for departmental guest speakers. Visitor parking permits can be requested by contacting the Dean’s Office.
Service Parking Spaces
Four service spaces are available on Dauer Drive. Loading dock services spaces have a 30-minute time limit.
Please do not park in the fire lane on Dauer Drive. Ticketing is enforced.
Employee Parking is handled by each department’s parking coordinator.
Find maps and directions.
135 Dauer Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7400
- 4 of our best & brightest are representing #Gillings at the #ASPPH sections retreat. They took a quick pit stop at… https://t.co/Y8ojccoahH about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Starting Monday, researcher @williamvizuete takes over our Instagram account with pics from the #Galapagos! Follow:… https://t.co/VJctJnHDH1 11:04:29 AM June 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNCOnline: Today's #FeaturedProgramFriday is @UNCpublichealth's MPH in Public Health Leadership. Explore the #leadership track: https:/… 10:37:43 AM June 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Play with an interactive map showing where #Gillings researchers are contributing to #HurricaneMatthew recovery:… https://t.co/XOgVX1y18t 08:18:11 AM June 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNC_Lineberger: Tate: Online program improves weight loss after child birth, may help lower chronic disease risk: https://t.co/XotJOQy8… 02:25:07 PM June 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today, we welcomed prospective students to #UNC #Gillings and shared our passion for #publichealth. Photos here:… https://t.co/0UjTN2YPXF 01:27:35 PM June 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two #UNC researchers raise important questions about the impacts that #driverlesscars might have on #publichealth:… https://t.co/ercoqGdEHY 12:00:29 PM June 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RyanSKingsbury: Making clean #energy from saltwater in #NorthCarolina - my upcoming talk at #AEESP2017 Thur 11am, TA2-KOES @UNCpublich… 09:45:11 AM June 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new #AICR report shares strong global evidence that alcohol is bad, exercise is good for #breastcancer prevention… https://t.co/Azl6qP6Dfr 08:55:32 AM June 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Carolina Campus Community Garden beekeeper (and #mHealth expert) Anne Cabell is a #Gillings health behavior alum! https://t.co/5sKafDwcTo 04:29:50 PM June 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our #UNC #Gillings team in Milwaukee at the #ASPPH sections retreat! The brain trusts of our Academic Affairs, Practice, Finance and Research units took this shot in front of the Milwaukee Art Museum!View on Facebook
- Groundbreaking #UNC #Gillings #JAMA study co-led by Prof. Deborah Tate featuring a new mHealth, online tool that showed significant success helping postpartum women lose weight and keep it off for up to a year! http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/unc-cal-poly-online-program-improves-weight-loss-after-child-birth/View on Facebook
- Today is World Refugee Day, #UNC #Gillings.View on Facebook
- If it seems to you like more teenaged female athletes are getting ACL surgery a new #UNC #Gillings study says you're not wrong: http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/acl-reconstructions-on-the-rise-in-us-particularly-among-teen-girls/View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings just signed a new partnership with #2U that's going to change the entire landscape of public health graduate education! https://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/gillings-school-of-global-public-health-partners-with-2u-to-offer-on...View on Facebook