The Clinical Research Concierge provides assistance to (a) investigators with little or no clinical research experience and (b) for projects that may or may not have funding or a protocol in place for newly approved or in-progress clinical and translational research studies.
- Developing new study designs and reviewing proposed study designs
- Identifying qualified clinical collaborators and research resources
- Preparation of IRB and other regulatory documents (safety monitoring plans and interim reports)
- Navigation through the IRB approval process
- Training on accessing and using the UNC Clinical and Translational Research Center
- Development of study-related materials (consent forms, recruitment materials, case report forms)
- Assistance with writing the human subjects section of grant applications
- Problem solving for issues such as subject recruitment strategies, compliance, and data safety monitoring
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Nutrition
T: (919) 408-3320
Service Request Form
To request clinical research concierge services, please complete the online service request form.