Training and Professional Development Services
- include both face-to-face and distance learning formats
- have varying ranges of interactivity to match a target audience’s technical skills/capabilities, and
- address different levels of cognitive learning (knowledge, application and synthesis level)
Examples of our work:
- Statewide public health workforce assessments in North Carolina and West Virginia
- Self-guided training programs for local health department staff
- Development and hosting of short online training modules
- Overall curriculum design and development of specific course modules for a CDC field epidemiology training program in Central America
- Development of an influenza sentinel surveillance curriculum for laboratorians working in National Influenza Centers throughout Central, Latin, and South America, and the Caribbean.
- Development of an intensified national SARI surveillance training for health professionals throughout Central, Latin, and South America, and the Caribbean.
- Development of customized distance-based learning readiness assessments to determine e-learning readiness, capacity and capability of potential learners in domestic and international settings, including countries with limited resources.
NCIPH can develop courses based on your organization’s specific training needs and audience. To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.