Impact: NCIPH’s newsletter
Reaching new heights at NCIPH
In its efforts to transform the practice of public health for all, the North Carolina Institute for Public Health (NCIPH) is always striving to do more for the public health community, strategically improving its ability to serve those in need. In this issue of IMPACT you will find out how we have:
- Expanded our ability to provide continuing education to public health professionals through a new and enhanced training website,
- Updated services to and communications with public health agencies
- Collaborated with colleagues in the public health law arena to improve emergency response time in the wake of epidemic drug overdoses
- Shared and gained new knowledge with other leaders shaping our public health system
I invite you to visit our website where you can find out more about we are engaged in across North Carolina and beyond. You will also find out more about those integral to our success – our funders and partners.
But don’t stop there. Let us know what you think about our efforts to transform the practice of public health by sending your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anna P. Schenck, PhD, MSPH
In this issue:
- Updated training website expands access to continuing education
- Updated services and communications go hand in hand
- Addressing the overdose epidemic through policy and practice
- Sharing and gaining new knowledge