Mothers' Room Request Form
We have designated 227A and 327A Rosenau Hall for breastfeeding mothers to have comfort and privacy while doing this important task.
In order to maintain a safe, functional space for those using the rooms, please:
Leave the room the way you would like to find it when you come in.
- leave the sink area clean and tidy
- leave the chairs in good order
- pick up after yourself and anyone who came with you
- contact the Gillings Facilities Office to report any housekeeping or maintenance needs
Keep the pass codes private so only authorized users will be in the room.
Submit the form below to receive the pass codes for the Mothers’ Rooms, as well as overnight storage for pumps in the designated day-lockers.
- Facilities—204 Rosenau Hall
- Human Resources—209/210 Rosenau Hall
- Student Affairs—263 Rosenau Hall
- Dean’s Office—170 Rosenau Hall