Links and resources
School technology resources
- Mediasite classroom capture viewing and troubleshooting information
- Printing tips - how to add a networked printer; advice on purchasing or replacing printers
Campus technology resources
- ITS help & support — best starting place for answers to questions about common campus-wide IT services.
Carolina Computing Initiative (CCI) – the campus computer purchase program, available to students, faculty and staff.
UNC Onyen services - change your password. Includes some links to other campus tools & utilities.
- UNC Student Stores – RAM Shop — CCI hardware, software, options, bags, accessories.
- Software acquisition – central clearinghouse for shareware and fee-based licensing available through campus-level agreements.
Reporting problems and requesting help
See our Request help page for details on how and where to report problem and to request assistance with information technology services at the School and on this campus.