The world’s complex, interdependent and ever-changing health environment creates a need for increased health leadership excellence and capacity. We are an international, collaborative network of educational institutions that offer or intend to offer professional distance doctoral programs in health leadership. We are committed to sharing objectives, substance and expertise to maximize access to and quality of doctoral health leadership education worldwide.
- University of Oslo
- King’s College London
- EHESP School of Public Health, Rennes & Paris, France
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of California-Berkeley
- University of Georgia
- University of Minnesota
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Toronto
- University of the West Indies – Mona
- University of Ghana
Content for this page provided by the Department of Health Policy and Management. Please contact the webmaster with any questions or comments on content.