Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH)
|Our MissionThe mission of the BSPH program in Health Policy and Management is to develop responsible graduates who have the necessary knowledge, skills, and values to pursue successful careers in health systems in the U.S. and abroad.The program aims to prepare students for both entry-level positions and for advanced degree programs (e.g. graduate school, medical school, law school).||
BSPH Information Sessions
Interested in our BSPH Program? Sign up for one of our three information sessions to be held this Fall.
|What are the strengths of our program?
What are our students interested in?
The following questions reflect just a few of the diverse interest areas our students explore while in the program:
- Health disparities: What can we do to address the causes of health disparities both in the U.S. and internationally?
- Health reform: In what ways will health reform change the future of U.S. health care?
- Access to care: What can be done to improve access to health care for underserved populations?
- Health care quality and costs: How can we improve quality of care while also managing rising health care expenditures?
- Health promotion & disease prevention: What can we do to address preventable illnesses caused by tobacco use, obesity, and physical inactivity?
- Global Health: How do other countries deliver health care and what can the U.S. learn from their successes and failures?
- Program Competencies, Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Meet Our Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
For the latest department news, follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/unchpm
Content for this page provided by the Department of Health Policy and Management. Please contact the webmaster with any questions or comments on content. For admission questions or problems with the online application form, please contact the HPM Student Services Office.