Diversity and Inclusion in Health Policy and Management
Inclusivity is one of five values that define the culture of the Department of Health Policy and Management.
The value of inclusivity promotes a diverse staff, faculty, and student body who feel fully welcome. It also promotes caring about each other as human beings and benefiting from everyone’s talents.
- Committee Members
- Meeting Notes:
- 2011-2012 – Committee meeting October 13, 2011, committee meeting January 30, 2012, committee meeting April 19, 2012, luncheon April 25, 2012, committee meeting October 24, 2012, committee meeting November 19, 2012
- 2012-2013 – Committee meeting January 23, 2013, luncheon May 7, 2013
- 2013-2014 – Committee meeting September 17, 2013
- Work Groups
- Survive and Thrive – A guide for incoming international public health students from across the globe
- Student Survey (2010):
- Survey Analysis (Excel spreadsheet)
Policy-Related and Other Documents
Developing Diversity Curricula
- Developing Diversity Curricula
- Sample Course Survey
- HPM Inclusion Checklist for the Classroom
- HPM Diversity Syllabus Statement 2011
Content for this page provided by the Department of Health Policy and Management. Please contact the webmaster with any questions or comments.