The UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health greatly appreciates your support!
You can support the work of public health, students and our School in many ways:
- Make a secure gift online at giving.unc.edu/gift/sph.
- Talk personally with a member of our staff by calling (919) 966-0198 or stopping by our office at 107 Rosenau Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mail a check, payable to the Public Health Foundation, to:
Public Health Foundation
P.O. Box 309
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-0309
- The average US adult gains a/b 30 pounds between 18 & 35. #UNC #Gillings' Dr. Tate discusses prevention strategies: https://t.co/5ai9nxPl5m about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two-year community college students are at high risk for developing obesity. New research evaluates an intervention: https://t.co/ykIoWhh2MG about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The White House's Dr. Lansky - a #Gillings alumna - talks 35 years of HIV/AIDS advancements: https://t.co/Qiw2hhl9Kc #NationalHIVTestingDay about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @unc_our: Doing #undergradresearch at #UNC this summer? This cookout on 7/7 @ 5p is for you! RSVP: https://t.co/j2tdCh58D7 https://t.co/… about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today is #NationalHIVTestingDay. Text your zip code to KNOW IT (566948) to find a testing site. #CultureOfHealth https://t.co/TkRpvSPnx8 about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #UNC #Gillings' Dean Rimer has been a consistent voice regarding #gunviolence in the U.S. @ASPPHtweets took note: https://t.co/OumTbbYu6L about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNCRoysters: Having a healthy summer? Check out @UNCpublichealth sports suggestions feat. Roysters Sydney Jones & Cory Keeler! https://… about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GillingsGateway: Great work by #UNC #Gillings adjunct assistant prof, @BenjaminMMeier https://t.co/A4X9f0VsRI 04:09:55 PM June 24, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dr. Lightfoot of #UNC #Gillings will join the Thorp Faculty Engaged Scholars Program: https://t.co/S7w859aa1M https://t.co/GvHCkOilNN 12:55:58 PM June 24, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to #UNC #Gillings Advisory Council member Jesse Milan Jr., named interim president and CEO of AIDS United! https://t.co/jWijiG9fxA 11:16:16 AM June 24, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #UNC #Gillings Alumn Dr. Amy Lansky speaks about "35 Years of HIV/AIDS" from The White House - where she works as Acting Director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzTTxCcKj00View on Facebook
- Congratulations to #UNC #Gillings Health Behavior Research Asst. Prof Alexandra Lightfoot who is one of 10 faculty members at #UNC selected for the sixth class of Thorp Faculty Engaged Scholars! http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/lightfoot-selected-for-thorp-faculty-engaged-scholars-program/View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings Dean Barbara K. Rimer has been a consistent voice regarding shootings in the U.S. In their weekly "Friday Letter" today, the #ASPPH took note: http://www.aspph.org/unc-having-to-devote-too-many-words-to-gun-violence/View on Facebook
- CONGRATULATIONS to #UNC #Gillings Advisory Council member Jesse Milan Jr. who has been named interim president and chief executive officer of AIDS United! http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/milan-advisory-council-member-named-as-interim-president-of-aids-united/View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings Dean Rimer applauds the latest US Supreme Court decision on affirmative action: http://mondaymorning.web.unc.edu/supreme-court-does-the-right-thing-on-race-conscious-admissions/View on Facebook