The UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health greatly appreciates your support!
You can support the work of public health, students and our School in many ways:
- Make a secure gift online at giving.unc.edu/gift/sph.
- Talk personally with a member of our staff by calling (919) 966-0198 or stopping by our office at 107 Rosenau Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mail a check, payable to the Public Health Foundation, to:
Public Health Foundation
P.O. Box 309
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-0309
- #Gillings students shared awesome interactive #publichealth exhibits at #UNC's Science Expo: https://t.co/DZiULj9RaQ https://t.co/Rj5BhybBTc about 19 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @unccollege: Patience, young Tar Heel Padawans: Finals will end soon. But much to learn, you still have. #MaytheFourthBeWithYou https://… about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fulbright Fellow Dr. Anant Kumar reflects on his academic year with #UNC #Gillings: https://t.co/YNBNtXyQQ4 https://t.co/iAX3weLvIr about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNC: .@UNCpublichealth's ‘Borrow-a-Bike’ program will be put to good use Commencement weekend: https://t.co/PWhMkIEUK9 https://t.co/RLy… about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Memphis the therapy dog on his way to the Health Sciences Library right now, #UNC #Gillings -… https://t.co/rlBF9ItkBC about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The “NC Good Samaritan Study,” co-authored by #UNC #Gillings prof. Dean Harris, says doctors are willing to step in: https://t.co/QNIPZwCcPw about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The “Cancer Moonshot” has energized the US research community but should be shared globally, says Dr. Satish Gopal: https://t.co/hgk3RnnhOq 10:05:04 AM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GillingsGateway: Wonderful presentations by our @fhi360-@UNCpublichealth fellows at FHI 360 HQ! On to year 12 of our fellows program! h… 08:30:02 AM May 03, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@ShuWenNg's latest research on physical activity is getting coverage in China, too: https://t.co/tNujNN56qR (She's credited as 黄淑雯 there!) 05:02:06 PM May 02, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why one #publichealth advocate prefers taxing soda to taxing all sugar (w/ comments from #Gillings' Barry Popkin): https://t.co/dwVEmRdHjv 04:20:00 PM May 02, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want a sneak peak at this year's commencement program? Here tis, #UNC #Gillings: http://sph.unc.edu/cphm/commencement-2016/View on Facebook
- Would a sugar tax address the same issues as a soda tax, but even better? #UNC #Gillings Prof. of Nutrition schools Vox on the possibilities. http://www.vox.com/2016/4/30/11539918/soda-tax-sugar-philadelphiaView on Facebook
- In case you missed it, #UNC #Gillings Nutrition Asst. Prof. Liza Makowski published two studies that in different ways showed a link between obesity and basal-like breast cancer: http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/two-studies-address-link-between-obesity-and-basal-like-breast-cancer/View on Facebook
- First of two Hettleman Lectures is TODAY, featuring #UNC #Gillinsg Dr. Wisdom Powell - 1:00 pm: https://sph.unc.edu/event/hettleman-lecture-by-powell/View on Facebook
- Yes it's that time of year #UNC #Gillings, but not only will Therapy Dogs be near and ready for your stress relief Therapy Ponies too!View on Facebook