The UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health greatly appreciates your support!
You can support the work of public health, students and our School in many ways:
- Make a secure gift online at giving.unc.edu/gift/sph.
- Talk personally with a member of our staff by calling (919) 966-0198 or stopping by our office at 107 Rosenau Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mail a check, payable to the Public Health Foundation, to:
Public Health Foundation
P.O. Box 309
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-0309
- Tomorrow at 5 is the deadline to apply for Postdoctoral Awards for Research Excellence! Details thru @UNCResearch: https://t.co/cLN9NujWQC about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Proud to see a #UNC #Gillings alum honored for promoting healthy lifestyles in Native American communities: https://t.co/jjUo9HoR0s about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- At last week's Water Microbiology Conference, @UNC_Water_Inst invited participants to test #H2O samples. https://t.co/16k6vspZk1 about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congratulations to the eight #UNC #Gillings students awarded global internships through the @GillingsGateway! https://t.co/f0WxJ0i5Bm about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @uncbiostat: Alumna, @HarvardBiostats postdoc Ashley Buchanan supports HIV/AIDS researchers in Tanzania: https://t.co/YANybp7MsZ https:/… about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNC: .@UNCpublichealth's Barry Popkin discusses obesity in the US & how sugar taxes might help: https://t.co/Nc9zuuBVuA about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NOW to 1, in Brinkhous-Bullitt 219, @NCTraCS will host N.C. A&T for an overview of their research strengths for collaborative opportunities. about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNC_Global: .@UNCpublichealth Fulbright fellow Anant Kumar uses digital tech to promote community health & grassroots leadership https:… about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNCResearch: PhD student Laura Villa-Torres hopes to improve #health in immigrant communities. #WSW https://t.co/bOsk3JLMDJ https://t.c… 09:48:11 AM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dr. Tamera Coyne-Beasley, #UNC #Gillings alumna, will lead the national Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine: https://t.co/SFBNkIN33p 08:35:46 AM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Eight (8!) #UNC #Gillings have been awarded global internships! http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/eight-gillings-students-awarded-global-internships/View on Facebook
- "The Black Family Reunion" is tremendous project created by #UNC #Gillings own Prof. of Health Policy and Management Peggye Dilworth-Anderson. It combines all the fun and goodness of family reunions with some common sense public health initiatives! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWqbCJ9l2U0View on Facebook
- #UNC #Gillings Water Institute's Prof. Jamie Bartram and PhD student Rachel Baum: Flint, Michigan is not alone in their water problems, and it will only get worse, unless better monitoring, prevention become the rule, not the exception: http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/flint-water-crisis-confirms-need-for-improved-risk-management-of-us-d...View on Facebook
- Some great shots from the #UNC #Gillings Biostatistics Student Association annual picnic this past weekend in Chapel Hill: https://www.facebook.com/uncbios/photos/pcb.265041587183653/265039093850569/?type=3&theaterView on Facebook
- Hey now - the 3rd Bayes, a softball team headquartered out of Biostatistics, but which also includes players from other #UNC #Gillings departments, won this year's intramural championships!View on Facebook