The UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health greatly appreciates your support!
You can support the work of public health, students and our School in many ways:
- Make a secure gift online at giving.unc.edu/gift/sph.
- Talk personally with a member of our staff by calling (919) 966-0198 or stopping by our office at 107 Rosenau Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mail a check, payable to the Public Health Foundation, to:
Public Health Foundation
P.O. Box 309
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-0309
- Next time you head to central campus, #UNC #Gillings folks, check out the solar-powered umbrella charging stations! http://t.co/4mb9eYh7hG about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #UNC #Gillings' Dean Rimer welcomes the new chair of health policy & management. Meet Dr. Lee: http://t.co/r5jli9OpIw http://t.co/i1AFpd2IUT about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @UNC_Water_Inst You're the third to answer, and you're right on! Someone else told us it's also called a "custard-apple." Yum. about 4 hours ago in reply to UNC_Water_Inst ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today, 12:20-1:10 in the BCBS Auditorium, hear the 2nd of 10 lectures addressing the environment & public health: http://t.co/tpL8rBAQIh about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to learn a/b envir. sciences & engineering at lectures pitched to a general audience? Ask and ye shall receive: http://t.co/YaTXRVfGp7 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @UNC_GradSchool Nice work! ("Custard-apple" is also a lot of fun to say.) about 21 hours ago in reply to UNC_GradSchool ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BINGO! It's a pawpaw. You can eat it raw or in baked desserts (yum). More here: https://t.co/oeMMKnVBye https://t.co/3c9VEpVay7 about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @IAmToxoplasma It is not. Two more guesses! about 22 hours ago in reply to IAmToxoplasma ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today's #UNC #Gillings welcome social featured local food from peaches to sweet potatoes! (Plus brownies, naturally.) http://t.co/i4q0xSGNOJ about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you know the answer, #UNC #Gillings folks? http://t.co/FIPSI71U5K about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you miss the annual #UNC #Gillings Welcome Back Social!?! So YOU were the one. Great turnout and lots of FREE FOOD! Tag who you know, know who you tag.View on Facebook
- It's Wednesday, which means this week it's "So fresh, so clean: preventing biofouling on high pressure water purification membranes"! 12:30-1:10 p.m. in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Auditorium. And, yes, the knowledge is provided FREE OF CHARGE: http://sph.unc.edu/event/environmental-sciences-and-engineering-seminar-open-to-all/View on Facebook
- Congratulations #UNC #GIllings Chair Elizabeth Mayer-Davis! The CDC has awarded her SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth project support for another 5 years surveillance, a $1.9M project! http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/search-for-diabetes-in-youth-project-receives-additional-5-years-fund...View on Facebook
- Tara Lynn (in blue) from #WRAL interviewed #UNC #Gillings Epidemiology Prof. Allison Aiello (in red) and #Duke Prof. Katherine Heller on their app that tracks and predicts flu outbreaks, which we wrote about at the link here: http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/study-employs-cell-phones-to-help-track-flu-on-campus/View on Facebook
- Today at the #UNC #Gillings Atrium at 3 p.m. And featuring one of your favorites: FREE FOOD!!View on Facebook