Steve Wing Memorial Service
You are invited to a special event to honor the life and impact of Steve Wing
Saturday, January 28, 2017
1-3 pm at Gerrard Hall
160 E. Cameron Avenue
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Please click here for parking and additional information.
As many of you know, our beloved colleague, mentor and friend, Dr. Steve Wing, passed away on November 9 after a valiant battle with cancer. We hope that you will be able to join us to honor and celebrate his life and work.
Please contact Chandra Caldwell in the Department of Epidemiology at email@example.com.
- RT @NCTraCS: Dr. Steve Marshall welcomed the crowd at the #opioidaddiction event at @UNCpublichealth https://t.co/mtDO2boRdx 04:24:45 PM May 25, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Please enjoy this incredible read on the good work a #UNC #Gillings almnus, Dr. Prime Mulembakani, is doing in the… https://t.co/oqAhl9lEfe 01:43:29 PM May 25, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jamesleegilbert @uncarchives @UNC_System @NCState Thanks, @jamesleegilbert! We HAVE to respond: #Gillings has the… https://t.co/wmtGIkS7V1 11:36:58 AM May 25, 2017 in reply to jamesleegilbert ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 2017 Atlantic Causal Inference Conference had a band, y'all! @uncbiostat folks know how to research AND party.… https://t.co/5pcYKU6J5t 11:31:29 AM May 25, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our #UNC #Gillings bikes sport sweet blue tires! Have you used our bike-share program yet? https://t.co/r19MrZEqEy… https://t.co/fyhaWwmyLh 08:45:06 AM May 25, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May is #NationalBikeMonth! It looks like this #UNC #Gillings cyclist has acquired a small stowaway... https://t.co/8V8wAKxPhP 03:13:05 PM May 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With a $1.9M award, #Gillings' Dr. Mayer-Davis will accelerate solutions for young adults with Type 1 #diabetes:… https://t.co/E58FXN1TUo 12:06:04 PM May 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @medicfurby: a day full of mind-bending design and dynamical systems theory with @ehekler and @arlenechung @UNCpublichealth = a good day… 08:58:31 AM May 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Gillings researchers call for a transnational perspective to improve #migrants' health: https://t.co/J9EugS6bfh https://t.co/QM8P5JHOsn 11:08:54 AM May 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNC: Researchers in @UNCpublichealth find a genetic link to anorexia. @cbulik speaks to @HuffPostUK about the discovery https://t.co/0T… 02:44:08 PM May 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The title is the only thing "casual" about this, #UNC #Gillings. A great conference featuring some of the stars from the field, including our own Dr. Michael Kosorok!View on Facebook
- A new study by #UNC #Gillings researchers underscores the importance of including African-ancestry populations when studying biologic factors related to blood pressure. http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/new-findings-on-genes-hypertension-highlight-importance-of-studying-p...View on Facebook
- Why are there higher mistrust scores with lower rates of colorectal cancer screening among African-Americans? #UNC #Gillings researchers found there's more than one reason: http://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/systematic-review-reveals-reasons-for-mistrust-linked-to-colorectal-c...View on Facebook
- Dean Barbara Rimer's second blog on #UNC #Gillings Commencement Weekend, with some great behind the scenes info: http://mondaymorning.web.unc.edu/unc-chapel-hill-commencement/View on Facebook
- The first of TWO blogs by Dean Rimer on our fabulous #UNC #Gillings Commencement Weekend: http://mondaymorning.web.unc.edu/gillings-graduates-ready-to-improve-the-world/View on Facebook