Centrally Managed Conference and Meeting Spaces
Visit the Room and AV Reservations page for more information about the room reservation process.
Questions about reservations or AV equipment?
The Office of Student Affairs will confirm all requests and send a confirmation. Same day requests are no longer accepted. You must book your room 1-2 business days in advance.
The conference spaces with permanent technology have the following AV equipment:
- Ceiling mounted LCD Projector
- Connection for display of a Laptop computer
Additional AV equipment such as Overhead projectors, 35mm slide projectors and speakerphones can be reserved thorough AV services by filling out the form: AV Reservation Form
If your meeting, event or program requires the following, please contact Amy Alves as soon as possible to make arrangements for:
- Tables (including table cloths)
- Extra chairs
- The removal or rearranging of furniture
- Atrium display cases
- Security access to the building outside of regular work hours (including on weekends)
- Housekeeping or cleaning services
- Extra large banners
If you plan to serve food or refreshments, you will be responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the space. If the room set-up is rearranged for your event, please restore it to the original condition before leaving.