Centrally Managed Classrooms
The School has classrooms in three different size ranges:
- Three (3) large auditoriums (one seats 267, the others 100)
- Five (5) spaces that can seat between 36 and 60
- Six (6) spaces that can seat between 15 and 25.
Select the desired room (below) to view its available media equipment. (Listed by room capacity)
All of the classrooms have the following AV equipment:
- Ceiling mounted LCD Projector
- Desktop computer with the following programs or applications:
- Windows 7; Microsoft Office Suite; Internet Explorer; Mozilla Firefox; Real Player; Windows Media Player; Quicktime; Adobe Reader; Flash Player; First Class; SAS; ArcGIS
- Connection for display of a Laptop computer
- DVD/ VCR
- (Larger classrooms feature a podium mounted document camera.)
Additional AV equipment such as Overhead projectors, 35 mm slide projectors, and speakerphones can be reserved thorough AV services by filling out the form located here: AV Reservation Form
For request or inquiries about the physical classroom elements (i.e. chalkboard, chairs, window blinds, etc.), please contact the School’s Facilities Coordinator at 919-843-8101.