Centrally Managed Classrooms
Visit the Room and AV Reservations page for more information about the room reservation process.
Questions about reservations or AV equipment?
The Office of Student Affairs will confirm all requests and send a confirmation. Same day requests are no longer accepted. You must book your room 1-2 business days in advance.
All of the classrooms have the following AV equipment:
- Ceiling mounted LCD Projector
- Desktop computer with the following programs or applications:
- Windows 7; Microsoft Office Suite; Internet Explorer; Mozilla Firefox; Real Player; Windows Media Player; QuickTime; Adobe Reader; Flash Player; First Class; SAS; ArcGIS
- Connection for display of a Laptop computer
- DVD / VCR
- (The larger classrooms feature a podium mounted document camera.)
Additional AV equipment such as Overhead projectors, 35mm slide projectors, and speakerphones can be reserved thorough AV services by filling out the form located here: AV Reservation Form
For requests or inquiries about the physical classroom elements (i.e., chalkboard, chairs, window blinds, etc.), please contact Brent Wishart at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 843-8101.
If you plan to serve food or refreshments, you will be responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the space. If the room is rearranged for your event, please restore it to the original condition before leaving.