Centrally Managed Classrooms
The School has classrooms in three different size ranges:
- Three (3) large auditoriums (one seats 267, the others 100)
- Five (5) spaces that can seat between 36 and 60
- Six (6) spaces that can seat between 15 and 25.
Select the desired room (below) to view its available media equipment.
All of the classrooms have the following AV equipment:
- Ceiling mounted LCD Projector
- Desktop computer with the following programs or applications:
- Windows 7; Microsoft Office Suite; Internet Explorer; Mozilla Firefox; Real Player; Windows Media Player; Quicktime; Adobe Reader; Flash Player; First Class; SAS; ArcGIS
- Connection for display of a Laptop computer
- DVD/ VCR
- (Larger classrooms feature a podium mounted document camera.)
Additional AV equipment such as Overhead projectors, 35 mm slide projectors, and speakerphones can be reserved thorough AV services by filling out the form located here: AV Reservation Form
For request or inquiries about the physical classroom elements (i.e. chalkboard, chairs, window blinds, etc.), please contact the School’s Facilities Coordinator at 919-843-8101.